Study here

Applying for a postgraduate programme

Information about applying for the postgraduate courses offered by the University of Greenwich.

Applying for a Master's Degree, Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) or Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert)

You apply via the online application form, except where noted below.

Applying for postgraduate teacher training

Apply for our primary and secondary PGCE programmes at the Department for Education (DfE) - Apply.

Apply for our Professional Graduate Certificate in Education programmes (Early Years Teacher Status or Further Education and Skills Sector) using the online application form for distance learning or the Department for Education (DfE) - Apply for full-time study.

Please contact Tracy Partridge at if you have any queries regarding your FESS application.

MSc Nursing and MA Social Work

Apply for the MSc in Nursing (Adult, Child or Mental Health) or the MA Social Work via the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).

MPhil and PhD (Doctorates)

To apply for a postgraduate research degree, see applying for a research programme.

Postgraduate Fast Track for current students

This scheme allows you to receive an automatic conditional offer for a postgraduate course that is related to your undergraduate course. You may also qualify for a Greenwich Postgraduate Scholarship, which is worth £5,000.

Apply for fast-track entry.

Admissions policy

We are committed to fair admissions and access by recruiting students regardless of their social, cultural or economic background.

Our admissions policy sets out the principles and procedures we use to admit new students for all courses offered by the university and its partner and network colleges.

Read our admissions policy.